The Admissions Process
At Capital School, we are passionate about providing high-quality education in a creative and diverse environment that will help your child succeed in an ever-changing world.
We are happy to do all we can to help you discover whether Capital School is right for your child.
We offer a one-day enrolment process whereby you can visit the school, have a tour with our Principal and one of our friendly admissions experts will take you through the enrolment process.
To book a tour, to register your child or for any other query, please contact our admissions team on +971 4 238 1888.
How to Apply
Once you have got to know the school and decided that it might be right for your children and family, we will provide you with all the information you need to make a formal application.
You can register your child for a place at Capital School at any time. Most parents choose to register early to secure a place. There is currently no Registration fee. You will need:
- Pupil’s passport copy
- Pupil’s UAE residence visa and Emirates ID copies (if already based in the UAE)
- Last academic years’ school reports
- Medical, Education Psychologist Report, IEPs (where applicable)
*UAE residence visas and Emirates IDs can be supplied at a later stage if you are yet to relocate to Dubai.
Getting to know your child
We are an inclusive school and do not base admission on academic performance. To ensure your child is placed in the correct year group, the school carries out admissions assessments both on-campus and remotely. For FS1 and FS2 students this is a simple chat and for older students they will be set some small tasks. There is no assessment fee. Should you child require further support our friendly inclusion team will be on hand for assistance.
Once you accept the offer letter you asked to submit the following documentation and a deposit to secure a place.
- Parent’s passports, UAE Residence Visa, Emirates ID
- Birth Certificate and Immunization records
- Transfer Certificate from your child’s current school, signed and stamped by a school official (for Year 3 and above only).
- This is not required for pupils transferring from other schools in Dubai
- 1 x student passport photograph
- 1 x copy of pupil’s vaccination records
- DHA Travel Declaration Form
- Health Declaration Form in English or Arabic
Getting Ready to Join Us
We want children to arrive at school on their first day full of excitement and with a big smile. All new children come and spend a little time in their current year group in August to give the children a chance to meet classmates and teachers and to get a feel for the school.
The office is also open throughout the summer holidays and our team is always ready to answer any questions you may have.
You are also welcome to attend one of our school events; please contact us in advance to let us know.